After Kybella, Patients Have a Better-Looking Chin
When submental fat (fat under the chin) accumulates, it can create the appearance of the double chin. This can make a person look older or overweight, even when they are at a healthy body weight.
A double chin is a burden that many are unable to get rid of. You can exercise to reduce overall body fat, but it is ineffective for spot reduction, especially in the submental region. How can you get rid of submental fat?
Kybella: Effective Spot Reduction
Kybella is an FDA-approved prescription medicine that treats submental fat. It is composed of deoxycholic acid. A naturally occurring molecule in your body, deoxycholic acid is a bile acid that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fats. Kybella’s synthetic deoxycholic acid mimics the body’s natural fat-absorption process.
When injected beneath your chin, Kybella destroys the fat cells that create the look of a double chin, which results in the reduction of submental fullness. Once destroyed, fat cells cannot accumulate and store fat again, meaning results are permanent.
Are You a Suitable Candidate for Kybella?
If you are looking for the Kybella treatment, you must be a suitable candidate. The following questions help determine Kybella candidacy:
• Are you under 18 years of age?
• Have you had any cosmetic procedures done recently?
• Do you take anti-inflammatory drugs regularly?
• Do you have an infection, rash, or wound in the treatment area?
• Do you have trouble swallowing?
• Are you pregnant, breastfeeding, or want to be pregnant?
• Do you have breathing problems?
• Do you smoke regularly?
If you have answered “yes” to any or all of these questions, then you are not an ideal candidate for Kybella.
What Are the Benefits of Kybella?
Kybella is the first and only non-surgical injectable FDA-approved treatment to reduce the fat accumulated under the chin. It offers the following benefits:
• It is a minimally invasive treatment with little or no downtime.
• With Kybella, there is no need for invasive liposuction surgery.
• Kybella has little or no side effects.
• Since destroyed fat does not grow again, repeat treatment is not required.
• It can take years off of your appearance by giving you a nicely sculpted jawline.
If you have submental fat, then Kybella is your go-to treatment to have a better-looking chin that can make you look several years younger.
Contact Us to Learn More About Kybella
You don’t need to undergo invasive surgery to get a slimmer look – all you need is Kybella from Dr. Janet Neigel to get the aesthetic you desire. Dr. Neigel is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and has years of experience in aesthetic care. Contact our office to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Neigel today.
During your consultation, Dr. Neigel will examine your facial features and discuss your complete medical history, including any allergies you may have and any medications you are currently taking. You will be able to ask questions and review before-and-after photos of past patients. If you are suitable for the Kybella procedure, a treatment date will be scheduled