By visiting this site and/or using it in any way, you agree to the following:
- We will protect in accordance with our Notice of Privacy Practices all Protected Health Information (see Section 7 below for selected definitions) that you provide to us using one of the Listed Secure Methods, subject to the authorizations in Section 5 of this Information Policy. Emails, text messages, online forms, online chats and many other modern and convenient communication methods you use every day are not secure, ought not be used to send Protected Health Information to anyone and are not Listed Secure Methods.
- Except for Protected Health Information provided to us using a Listed Secure Method, you have not and will not provide to us any Protected Health Information, any information about anyone who is less than 18 years old, and/or any information that you want us to protect. You are at least 18 years old.
- You authorize us to collect (and to have others collect for us) all information that arises out of, in connection with, or in any way relates to, this website, your interactions with this website, your interactions with resources accessed directly or indirectly by or through this website, including, but not limited to, Protected Health Information and other personal and private information. Methods we use to collect Authorized Information may include, but are not limited to, (i) collecting, processing and storing server logs, the URL that referred you, your IP address, which browser you used, your domain server, where your server is located, the web pages you viewed during your visit, and information about your device, (ii) “Cookies” stored by your browser that contain relevant information, (iii) monitoring and recording phone calls, (iv) “web beacons” that provide data about your interactions with web pages and e-mails and (v) other technical means used now or in the future to collect data for marketing and other commercial purposes.
- You authorize us, and third party service providers selected by us, to store, process, use, disclose, and transmit Authorized Information using whatever methods we select — including, but not limited to, methods that are not encrypted (either in transit or at rest), methods that are subject to material risks of unwanted access, use, and disclosure, methods that do not store records of uses and disclosures and methods that do not ensure the availability of Authorized Information — except that if you provide Protected Health Information to us using a Listed Secure Method, we will protect it under our Notice of Privacy Policies, subject to the authorizations in Section 5 of this Information Policy.
- For marketing, sales and scheduling purposes, and only to the extent reasonably related to such purposes, you authorize us, and third party service providers selected by us, (i) to communicate with you by phone and by unsecured methods, including voicemail, email and text messages; (ii) to respond to unsecured communications from you by phone and by unsecured methods including voicemail, email, text messages and whatever method you used; and (iii) to share Authorized Information with each other.
- We may change this Information Policy at any time, for our convenience, with or without cause, and without notice to you. It is your responsibility to look for changes to this Information Policy and to review it before each submission by you. Changes to this information Policy will apply to Authorized Information obtained or created at any time before or after such changes.
- When used in this Information Policy:
“Listed Secure Methods” means providing information to us (i) during an in person conversation with us, (ii) during a telephone conversation with us, (iii) in a voicemail left for one of our office telephone numbers (which excludes, among other things, voicemails left for the phone numbers of our employee’s mobile phones or home phones), (iv) during a telehealth consultation made using a method selected by us; (v) in a document that you give to us (such as a form that you complete at our office), (vi) through a patient portal provided by us, (vii) in a facsimile transmission to 973-410-1101 or (viii) by any other method that we expressly tell you is protected by our Notice of Privacy Practices; provided that none of the following methods will ever be a Listed Secure Method, regardless of anything anyone may communicate to you by any means: sending us an unencrypted email or text message or leaving a voicemail for any phone number that is not one of our office telephone numbers.
“Protected Health Information” means “Protected health information” as defined in 45 C.F.R. §160.103.
“us”, “we”, “our” and words of similar import refer to Neigel Center, PA, which also conducts business under various tradenames, including “EltraSelf” and “EltraSelf Neigel Center”.